Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Breastfeeding moms, I need your advice!

Breastfeeding moms, I could really use your help! I am considering adding a new breastfeeding related product line to our store and I would love your input.  Whenever I add a new product line to the store I like to do lots of research about the new product.  I read the product information provided by the manufacturer, read mom blog reviews, any other public reviews on the product, as well as talk to as many moms who actually use the product or know someone who has used it. I basically look for anything and everything that will give me an idea about the quality and usefulness of the product, before I make the final decision about whether or not to carry the product in my store.


The new line I am currently considering is Simplisse. They carry, what appears to be from my research so far, a really awesome breast pump that uses a totally new Compression Technology and super soft Babyface flexible breastcups that don't tug, pull, or pinch your nipples, and mimics the soft touch most like a babies mouth. If you have used the Simplisse Double Electric Breastfeeding Companion, or any of their branded products, and would like to share your thoughts on the product, I would really, really appreciate your input.  If you do not feel comfortable posting your thoughts publicly here, you can email me directly.

Here is a video from the manufacturer that provides lots of information about the breast pump:

Designed by lactation consultants and moms to feel like breastfeeding.
  • Features a new compression technology and super-soft
    flexible breastcups
  • New Gentle Compression Technology gently elicits milk expression
  • Gentle compression is designed to help minimize tugging and pinching
  • Super-Soft BabyFace™ Flexible Breastcups conform to mom’s breast and naturally move with mom while expressing
  • Inner and Outer Breastcups work together to mimic baby’s tongue and suckling motions, to encourage Let-Down

I look forward to hearing what your personal experiences are with this product line.  Thank you for helping me provide only the best quality, value and variety of products that moms really need!





© 2009-2010 The Baby Store Plus, All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Though I have not tried that particular pump out. It really does seem like a great product to use. It is something I would really like to use for my next baby. I have used other pumps with all 4 of my boys, and the only one I was able to use without issues was a very expensive hospital one they had in the hospital when one of my boys was extremely sick as a toddler.

    That pump looks great and promising, I would buy it depending on the price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feedback Mari! I emailed a reply :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could help you with this one. I have ended up exclusively pumping with both my boys and so will be in the market for an excellent pump next time around. I look forward to seeing feedback from others on this.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment may not be immediately visible as all comments must be reviewed for proper content before they become public. Please check back later to see your recent post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...