The new line I am currently considering is Simplisse. They carry, what appears to be from my research so far, a really awesome breast pump that uses a totally new Compression Technology and super soft Babyface flexible breastcups that don't tug, pull, or pinch your nipples, and mimics the soft touch most like a babies mouth. If you have used the Simplisse Double Electric Breastfeeding Companion, or any of their branded products, and would like to share your thoughts on the product, I would really, really appreciate your input. If you do not feel comfortable posting your thoughts publicly here, you can email me directly.
Here is a video from the manufacturer that provides lots of information about the breast pump:
Designed by lactation consultants and moms to feel like breastfeeding.
- Features a new compression technology and super-soft
- New Gentle Compression Technology gently elicits milk expression
- Gentle compression is designed to help minimize tugging and pinching
- Super-Soft BabyFace™ Flexible Breastcups conform to mom’s breast and naturally move with mom while expressing
- Inner and Outer Breastcups work together to mimic baby’s tongue and suckling motions, to encourage Let-Down
I look forward to hearing what your personal experiences are with this product line. Thank you for helping me provide only the best quality, value and variety of products that moms really need!
© 2009-2010 The Baby Store Plus, All Rights Reserved