Thursday, January 28, 2010

C-Panty the After Cesarean Underware

We have been receiving so many new items recently that I feel like I spend half my time updating our "Featured Newest Arrivals" department!

Here is another product that we have had lots of demand for. The C-Panty!!! Finally, relief for moms recovering from Cesarean Section.

The C-Panty, the After Cesarean Underware is mom & MD designed to address post Cesarean Recovery concerns including swelling, scarring, sensitivity, and tenderness after a c-section.

The Key to C-Panty is:

  • An interior silicone panel localized to the C-section incision. Silicone increases the moisture content of the area and addresses scar formation issues such as scar appearance, size and symptoms.
  • A gentle compression panel to address swelling and support the incision area. Support and edema control mean increased comfort!
  • A fluted waist to avoid the discomfort of elastic panty waistbands. No more digging in waistbands or big-ole panties! Yes, C-moms, you can toss out the giant mesh panties!
  • An added bonus of the compression panel to control swelling is that C-Panty helps to provide a little post-baby shaping and hold down that pesky little C-bulge.
  • Designed by a two-time C-section mom and surgeon team to consider both clinical recovery factors and what C-moms want. C-Panty is seamless, washable and made in the USA.
  • For more info see the C-Panty FAQs and About Recovery and Resources pages.
  • C-Panty, get back to taking care of baby in comfort.

Testimonials:

The C-Panty is genius! I am a former plastic surgery nurse and understand the importance of silicone sheeting on scars. As a mom with 2 C-sections under her belt (literally!) I wish I had found C-Panty sooner! I am in love with C-Panty. -J.G.

As a physician assistant, I can’t tell you how helpful C-Panty has been for the itching and burning that comes with healing. I highly recommend C-Panty to everyone that has had a Cesarean. -D.P.

I was not really worried about my scar since my first c-section scar healed fine. When I tried C-Panty though, I really liked the support and compression. I felt like it held it all in! -R.N.


Now Available at The Baby Store Plus!


© 2009-2010 The Baby Store Plus, All Rights Reserved

To post a comment, click on the POST A COMMENT link below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment may not be immediately visible as all comments must be reviewed for proper content before they become public. Please check back later to see your recent post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...