Choose either the Organic Blue Starburst Embroidered or Organic Black Butterfly Embroidered Infant Carrier and pay NO SHIPPING!
ERGObaby is proud to introduce their Organic Embroidered carriers. They come in a luscious organic black or blue organic cotton with stunning multicolored embroidered patterns of either a Starburst (blue) or a Butterfly (black).
This lovely carrier has a sleeping hood that snaps directly onto the waist belt, rather than storing in a pocket. This design was created to enhance the gorgeous embroidery, keeping it visible at all times! Though this Carrier does not include the zippered pocket, the matching Front Pouch is a perfect place to store any necessities, including keys, a cell phone, a diaper and wipes, keeping all items easy to reach, and leaving you completely HandsFree!
Organic Cotton, Good for You, Good for Nature
Why Buy Organic?
Organic cotton is produced without the use of harsh chemicals. Instead natural fertilizers, compost and the use of natural pest control have helped make the growing of organic cotton a viable enterprise.
The benefit of producing cotton organically, to the consumer, especially our babies, is the softness and quality that only organic cotton can provide. This is one of the top reasons people choose organic cotton for their delicate baby’s skin.
ERGObaby's New 100% Organic Cotton Carriers (including the linings, Infant Inserts and Accessories*) are certified by the Control Union Certifications (formerly Skal International) in the Netherlands. CU is an independent, internationally operating organization that carries out inspections and issues certificates for sustainable production methods.
CU is accredited to carry out inspection and certification services according to the:
- EU organic requirements (EEC Regulation 2092/91)
- USA organic requirements
- National Organic Program (NOP) of the USDA
- Japanese organic requirements
When you buy Organic, you can be sure that the fabric came from partnership with Mother Earth.
Organic Baby Carrier Features
- Ergonomic design
- 400 threads per inch organic cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fits from 5' to 6.5' body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length for growth of baby
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforced stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
- Machine washable - cold, gentle cycles, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat
To post a comment, click on the POST A COMMENT link below.