Saturday, March 19, 2011

aMAMAnte Nursing Gowns and Bra's...Oh So Sexy!!!

Ooh La La! aMAMAnte Nursing Gowns and Bra's Are Oh So Sexy!!!

When you are pregnant and 'feel' like your belly is as big as the pregnant lady in our logo, or right after baby is born and you still have the 'baby belly', so you don't may not feel very sexy, but I have found a line of maternity and nursing gowns that will make you feel Hot!  The aMAMAnte line of breastfeeding nighties are designed to allow you room for your growing belly and easy access for nighttime nursing with the built-in sleep bra and pull-down access for no fuss 3am feedings, all while making you look and feel very pretty!

I love how great these gowns look on.  I even tried one on myself, and I loved how great it looked.  I am a grandma with an extra 15lbs of 'baby fat' still hanging around after 27 years, lol, and I felt very sexy in this gown.  The fabric is super soft and flows nicely to cover the soft areas, while accentuating the right areas.  And best of all, these beautiful gowns are made right here in the USA!
 Just look at the names of these fab colors available...Little Black Dress, Sexy Red Dress, Plum Passion, Turquoise Tranquility, and Hot Chocolate.  They are all available in our Online Store in various colors and in sizes from Small through 3X!

Who wouldn't feel Hot in one of these?

On Sale for just $32.99 each so you gotta get more than one color!


aMAMAnte also makes wonderful Nursing Bras that provide a smooth, softly padded cup and easy to open nursing flaps, in a great variety of the sizes that moms are always asking me for, like 36C thru 42DD! 

Plus they have these Comfy Sleep Bras in 2X & 3X sizes!

You can now find the new aMAMAnte Nursing Bra as well as the aMAMAnte Sleep Bra in our online store at prices that will please, on Sale for just $17.99-24.99!


I am always on the look-out for great products for mom, mommy-to-be, and the breastfeeding mom that make her life just a little easier, better, and more positive! I think I may have hit the mark with these lovely Nursing Gowns and Bra's.




© 2009-2011 The Baby Store Plus, All Rights Reserved

3 comments:

  1. Oh, those are sexy! I wonder if my husband would let me get any sleep if I wore that to bed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog. Thanks for following me! I'm now following you too. I like those big bras. Too bad I don't need 'em;( I'll be sure to pass your blog around for those that do;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I could use new nursing wear! Following from Makobi Scribe's weekend hop!

    ~Darcy @ Tales From the Nursery ~
    www.darcyandbrian.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comment may not be immediately visible as all comments must be reviewed for proper content before they become public. Please check back later to see your recent post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...