Friday, October 8, 2010

Do You Love Fraggle Rock? ~ We've Got Them!

Do You remember the Jim Hensons' Fraggle Rock Show?


I remember the first time my daughter ever saw the Fraggle Rock Show. She was 2 years old, we were at my parents house, where they had HBO. We didn't have such luxuries at our home (I was a poor, young, single mama). We were cooking in the kitchen and my father called my daughter into the livingroom to show her the new program he had discovered on HBO. He put her up in his big rocker recliner and turned on the TV. The colors were so vivid and the music, songs, and animation of the Fraggle Rock characters were simply mesmerizing to her. She was instantly glued to the TV. We tried to get her attention to come to dinner when it was ready but she would not break her stare, so dinner had to wait another 5 minutes until Fraggle Rock was over. This was HBO so there were no commercials to distract her attention. When the program ended after a full 30 minutes, she turned and looked as us as if she had been lost in some sort of time warp. That was it...she was hooked.
We made it a regular event to go to Papa's house each week at 7:30 pm to watch Fraggle Rock. I am sure she (we) has seen every single episode, at least a few times. No other TV character ever held her attention like that. I didn't mind it either because each episode taught a different lesson about working together, sharing, helping each other, and learning about new people, places, and things. She is now almost 29 years old and still loves the Fraggle Rock characters. When she has children herself, I am sure she will share her love of Fraggle Rock with them.


We now we have the Fraggle Rock Forever Collection in our store! I could not resist them because each character brought back such happy memories. They were created with such intricate detail from their soft bodies, vivid colors, silky fly-away hair, down to the details in their clothing so that each plush doll looks exactly like they did on the show. They are approximately 15" tall and have weighted bottoms so they can sit unassisted. You can now buy your Fraggle Rock Forever Collection plush dolls at The Baby Store Plus for just $25.00 each. If you don't find the one you are looking for, we may be out of that one temporarily, just let me know and we will notify you as soon as it becomes available again.

Create some great memories with your little one by putting the Fraggle Rock Forever Collection plush dolls on their Christmas List.





© 2009-2010 The Baby Store Plus, All Rights Reserved

5 comments:

  1. I used to LOVE fraggle Rock.. WE would always watch the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lord, don't let my grown daughters see these or I'll be buying them for Christmas! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh! I love Fraggle Rock! Seeing that just takes me back. I finally figured out twitter adn "like" on FB. I am now following you on both!

    Crystal
    http://survivingandthrivinginmom-dom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ABSOLUTLEY remember Fraggle Rock. We used to watch it together as a family, one of my favs!!! I'm gonna have to check these out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! My hubby bought our daughter a Fraggle Rock DVD and she wants to watch it over and over in the car.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment may not be immediately visible as all comments must be reviewed for proper content before they become public. Please check back later to see your recent post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...